Where am I?
Here's where you can find me on the internet -- in rough order of most active to least active.
- GitHub: I am in GitHub many many times every day.
- Threads: This is my main! Posts about tech, triathlon stuff, art stuff, etc. I like it better than Mastodon. But it's not very active yet. I check this a couple times daily.
- Mastodon: This used to be my main. Posts about tech, triathlon stuff, art stuff, etc. I check this once daily.
- YouTube: 2RadDads, a programming stream I do with my friend Jon! It's pretty active, except when Jon and I are on summer vacations.
- LinkedIn: All tech/job posts. I'm more active lately, usually posting about 2RadDads.
- Anchor: My podcast about being a human in tech -- A Developer Experience Podcast. It's currently dormant until winter.
- Instagram: Mostly non-tech posts.
- Twitter: I'm paused here. I don't support the current ownership, and I'm only engaging if you engage me directly.
- Dev.to: Syndicated blog posts from here, but not all of them.
And of course you can always try to reach me at email@example.com, and I'll do my best, though I am often the kind of person to ignore emails until it becomes too uncomfortable to respond.